- Provide your youngster with a solid foundation
- Increase the potential of your companion and athlete
- Solve training and boredom road blocks
- Achieve your unique riding goals through improved horse-human communication with an emphasis on classical dressage principles
- Advance through the levels in an enjoyable and educational atmosphere
- Excel at your own pace
Rates for Training
Professional riding session: $40-$50
Full training, partial training, and conditioning packages available. As these services are customized to you and your horse's needs, please inquire for quote.
Rates for Instruction
Private lessons: $30-$50
Semi-private one hour: $30/person
*Travel fee may apply
Payment expected in advance or at time of service. Please cancel any session at least 24 hours prior or you will be charged in full.
My foundation is based on the classical principles of riding, and I promote many of those traditions throughout my work. However, it is my goal in working with you and your equine companion to seek out and utilize what works best for each individual. Being versed in many disciplines affords me the opportunity to select alternative techniques for unique challenges.
Identifying riders’ goals allows me to individually tailor a program for each horse and rider combination. I feel my work is successful due to the rapport I build with each horse and rider. My focus is on building communication and trust between rider, trainer, and horse. Effective communication paired with confidence building strategies leads to true enjoyment of your chosen equine sport.